Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm Back!

It's been almost 2 years since I've "blogged" and my recent visit to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival has persuaded me to change that. The little girl "tip-toeing through the tulips" reminded me to share once again. Amberly was my impetus in the beginning...she was so faithful in recording family events and her feelings. She inspired me to do a "blog a day" for a year, which I did. But then I lost my drive. I think I lost more than that. I didn't lose my need to share my feelings, but because my thoughts circled so much around my grief and loss of Amberly, I lost the will to continue. At a certain point, people want you to be "over it", and I wasn't. Now I know I never will be. No matter. When I finally figured how to get back into my account, I was able to catch up and view the links that I had missed. I have some catching up to do. But I have plenty of time. And it's spring and that little girl thinks it's time..time to share once again.

1 comment:

Duffin Family said...

I love the idea of blogging every day. I may take on that challenge! I use to do a picture a day but have slacked! My blogging has been lacking as well. I'm glad you're back and it was so good to see you for Stella's birthday. I absolutely love my necklace and wear it almost every day! So thoughtful.