Thursday, May 8, 2014

Honey Plum Glow

A while ago I found an old tube of lipstick that was Amberly's called Honey Plum Glow. At first I put some on because her lips had touched it last, but then I started to wear it whenever I wanted to remember her luscious lips and beautiful smile. She had a smile that could light up a room! This painting is hanging in Jason's home again. I think the artist captured her luscious lips very well. Glow on Amberly, glow on!

1 comment:

Duffin Family said...

That really is a beautiful picture of her. And I love that you wear her lipstick. I have some Revlon lipstick that smells like my grandma and I wear it now and then and think of her every time. Funny how little things like that have such a strong memory attached to it. Glad the picture is back where it should be!