
Fall is definitely here, and just like our Red Flame Maple in the front is now past it's prime (I meant to take a picture of her in all her glory last week) - I feel like I am too! I am so overdue in posting, but here we are...

Pictures of our remodel as promised!

Dave LOVES to relax here in his electric recliner that is in the sectional (remote in hand)! I have a recliner too, but it doesn't get used quite as much.

He also loves his bigger TV!

I absolutely love my new kitchen...I find myself WANTING to cook for a change!

I'm so grateful we almost did ourselves in to get all of this finished when we did! Who knew what challenges would be around the corner? We are so grateful to all of you who have shared your love and concern and prayers on behalf of Amberly! She is feeling better every day, gaining strength for the fight ahead. She has explained all that is going on so well in her blog...take a peek. Have a wonderful autumn everyone!
2 comments:
I love your remodel job! Looks great! Can't wait to see it sometime. Just checked out Am's blog and I'm glad to see she's feeling better and getting a new oncologist. Hopefully one that is a little more optomistic to say the least! Love you guys!
Mmmm your tree is delicious. Tremayne made the comment last night on the way home that your newly remodeled house is sooo chill. He loves it, and so do I. We finally all fit!!! Woohoo let the good times roll.
Post a Comment