I flew back home for my niece's wedding...here she is at the Delta Hotel in Guelph, Ontario, just before leaving in her limo for the church. She looked like a real princess!
My Mom, Lauren, and Dorothy...all looking stunning!
Proud parents, Ed & Dorothy, and the new Mr. & Mrs. Rush

Matt & Lauren, July 11, 2009

Matt & Lauren, July 11, 2009
My brothers Tim & Doug with Mom & me at the reception dinner.
It was a beautiful day and a lovely event from start to finish. I recited the poem 'Hope is the thing with feathers' by Emily Dickinson at the Church (see sidebar). Tim was MC and did a great job. I had fun dancing at the reception...and then never really went to bed, since I took a car to the airport at 3 in the moning to get home in time for our family vacation!
5 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! How do we have such gorgeous relatives, Aunt Dorothy, Grandma, you and Lauren all look fantabulous! SOOO pretty. Sad I couldn't go up there. :(
Congrats Lauren and Matt!
I love that picture of Lauren in her dress all around her. It was a beautiful wedding and so fun to see everybody!
Lauren looks sooo beautiful! I wish I could have gone!
Barb!
I'm back from the cottage; Ed and I slept for a week!
loooove your pictures. Lauren & Matt had so much fun in Hawaii and are sad it's all over.
love, love, love you!
Hi Aunt Barb! Love the pictures! It was a super fun day and we're especially glad that you could be there to speak at our wedding and to help as much as you did! Hopefully we can make it up to your neck of the woods to visit some point soon :)
Post a Comment