
This is our friend Brent at Bayou Bills with his KING CRAB!!!

On the ferry with Dawn going to our snorkeling spot.

Dave loving life!

Three such beauties.....WOW!

Dave trying to dry his shirt...NOTHING dries!!!

Dave's boogy board we bought at WalMart...his buddy in the waves after scraping his chest a few times! But one night it bent in half in the stong waves...rest in peace big toothed friend!

Beautiful mornings!
The pool we hung out at and the resaurant where Dave OD'd on shrimp!


A view of the hotel from the beach.
Last morning photo by the beach. Farewell Florida!
6 comments:
Beautiful! I love the pictures of the snorkeling pre-adventure! What a fun time...
Oh my! I was laughing so hard at the shirt picture and Dad's boogie board! Sorry to hear he overdid it on the shrimp. Can't trust those bottom feeders. Can't wait till you guys are home!
looks like you had a fun trip!
Sounds like a vacation Matt would enjoy. Boogy boarding, shrimp, king crab, he'd be in heaven! Glad you guys had a good time. You ready to travel all over again?
I am so mad at you right now! Why didn't you bring me with you. You guys are too funny, and some things just never change, do they?! Looks so awesome, glad you guys got to go have some fun... here we come Lake Powell!
I am jealous, that looks like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment