
Dave is almost like the Energizer Bunny when it comes to our remodeling project! Here he is in the rain by himself redoing the sprinkler system and digging holes! He was out in the dark most nights until 10 o'clock all by himself, finishing things up.
Zac helps when he can, but he can't even keep up with his Dad!

Here Zac is using his muscles breaking up cement.

Only one of the holes dug for the footings.

Our driveway is breaking up all on its own, but this piece in the back couldn't even be sledge hammered! We had to rent a jack hammer to do the job. Go figure!

I'm actually loving the dirt and dust, because we are making progress!
4 comments:
That is so exciting! You're lucky to have a few do-it-yourselfers!
WOW that is a project! Keep us posted on the progress it will be fun to see.
Oh man that makes me so sad that dad was working all by himself til so late! I wish we could have come helped I know tremayne would have been a big help. We will see you guys tonight! yay
I'm sorry if my kids (and dog) undid some of your work. Call us when you need some help. Thanks for such a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment