Saturday, May 2, 2009

And the Demolition Begins.....

We are adding on to the back of our home, and the first thing to go is our old deck!

In just 4 hours Tremayne and Dave had the deck down, the lilac bushes and grapevines pulled
out, the stairs re-attached to the back door and everything hauled off!

What men!

It's exciting!

6 comments:

matt and sarah said...

How exciting! What are you going to do with your new space?

The Meads said...

Good job, men! Can't wait to see more pictures as the work progresses! Ed is outside in the rain right now, pouring footing to support our old deck!

Myrna said...

WOW!! They work fast. Will the new addition go up as fast??? If you need to get away during construction, come on over, I've got lots we can work on!!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

WOW... I can't believe the good ol' deck is gone! What hard workers! Let us know if there is any more demo to do!

Dellany Higby said...

Woo hoo. I luvs me man!

The Todd's said...

Wow you guys have been up to all sorts of remolding these days. How fun!