Friday, May 22, 2009

Dee and Patricia's Farewell

On Sunday the 17th, Dee and Patricia spoke in Church, giving amazing talks of faith and inspiration as they leave to serve the youth of the Ukraine on a mission. After the meeting, there was a brunch at their home with lots of wonderfull food!

Jason, Amberly & Nathan

It was a nice hot day for everyone to enjoy in their back yard!

Aaron and Collin

Britt & CJ

Patricia & me

Tremayne, Dellany & Dave

Father & son embrace - Matt will be taking over a lot of responsibilities from Dee. So will Sarah!
A poignant moment.
Miracles have taken place for them to be able to go.
Our hearts are full. God bless.

4 comments:

Becca said...

It is a great blessing for my parents be able to go. Thank you for that post. It was so good to see you and all of your family!

The Meads said...

Oh how I wish I had been there! And how I'll miss them this summer! But I know this is where they need to be.
love you see you soon!

matt and sarah said...

Thank you for the post. I haven't posted anything because I choose to live in denial. I talk to my dad about 10 times a day and my mom at least once every day. What will I do without them?

Duffin Family said...

cute pics of the family!