Friday, May 22, 2009

Cement to fill those holes!


This week Dave has spent most evenings digging and wiring rebar together for concrete reinforcements, getting ready for the big day today! Here he is with contractor and friend Randy Isaac, and concrete guy and neighbor Rick Adams who are helping to pump the concrete.


Zac doesn't do mornings well. Smile!






Dave & Randy.....good job!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see the result! Let us know what we can do to help out!!

Lauren said...

Look at those guys work! Haha that's funny that Zac doesn't do mornings...neither do I really.

Have you read "Headhunter" by Timothy Findley?

It sounds like a cool book!

matt and sarah said...

We need to come see the progress!

Dellany Higby said...

Mother dearest,
I bet you are pretty distraught that I haven't commented on your last couple posts. Worry not your pretty little face, I have not forgotten about you. We will miss uncle Dee and auntie P. I just made that nickname up and I really like it, I think she will hate it so that is the last time you will hear it... Um... Your house is looking like the bomb dig. Woo hoo! You are stealing my hubby tonight, leaving me alone in the cold desert night. But hopefully he will be able to help out a lot! LOVE YOU MOMMA!

Dellany Higby said...

P.S. Your Celine Dion music makes me cry! I've told you this a million times on here, but again, I have such a deep connection to the healing energy in this beautiful music.

And I want to borrow some of your books sometime, what is The Memory of Water about? Love you!