Saturday, June 6, 2009

And it goes on...

The project has a life of its own...living, breathing and always there needing more! Here Tremayne has come to help again. He loves to do it! Without the roof...no problem with the rain...
With the roof...a few storms with flooding, but we weathered them!


Tremayne, Randy Isaac our friend and contractor and Ben his helper.

Showing the progress Dellany style!

I was so happy to save our Norway Maple tree - the only tree I've hugged of late! It even gave the workers some shade!

It makes our house look huge from the back!
A lot of work has been going on inside as well.....here are the cabinets mostly installed. (Maple)We have been building out a wall, taking down others, feathering in the wood floor for the new island, patching, perfa-taping, painting, wiring and you name it! Soon it will be all finished I hope!


6 comments:

Myrna said...

Oh my goodness!! It's beautiful! The cabinets are GORGEOUS! And I love the Dellany style of showing off the addition.

I'll be over in a day or two to check out the progress!! WooHoo!!

Amberly said...

Holy crap batman! Thanks for posting these pics. I feel so out of it. We are going to come and help sometime, I promise. I wish we didn't live so far away. (sniffle) It looks awesome!! Love you!

tamrandfamily said...

YEAH it is looking great...love the cabinets!!!

The Meads said...

WOW! It's going to be like a whole new house! I love the cabinets too. love you!
I'm wedding crazed...
see you soooooon

Dellany Higby said...

I will be sure to show Tremayne all the posts leading to this one, and all the ones to come. It is amazing how fast it has transformed! So awesome. looking good!

matt and sarah said...

Love your cabinet choice! Just seeing the pictures makes me exhausted. Good luck with all the ongoing work!