Springtime in the Rockies is a thing to behold! There can be SO much snow up on the mountains, and the days can be shirtsleeve weather, sunny and beautiful! Occasionally, the snow visits the valleys and benches again, like it has this past week, and then we will be teased with balmy weather again for a bit. I can't wait for true spring!!
Tremayne's "hat" is on the ground...leaning...leaning...
In the sun he melted, melted, small, small, small!
6 comments:
Glad you posted pics of the GIGANTIC snowman! The big boys are just as big of kids as the little ones! Yes, please come soon spring!!!
Cute pics! What dynamics we have here in good ol' utah!
YAY for spring! There is no more snow here...just a little bit of frost sometimes on the morning walk to work (I live about a seven minute walk from the theatre I'm working at). Today is especially warm--so warm it's actually baking in this apartment! Eek! ...but tomorrow is supposed to be rainy (according to Emilio, the Italian mail-carrier and supposed clairvoyant weather man)...
Can't wait to see you when you visit! We just ordered the invites this week so look for them in the mail soon!!!
I'm glad you posted "gigantic, rake snowman" too! I can't believe you had that much snow. Thanks for posting the kiting pics too. Will you e-mail them to me or just print the best ones if you are printing them. See you soon!!
We have no snow! Except for the last bits in the valleys; like old glaciers receding...the dogs find them and play a game of sliding down the snowy patches on their backs:) I am going to buy some pansies for Easter yippeeeee.
So much wedding stuff to do, can't wait for you to come!
I am looking forward to sunny weather and cool breezes! I've had enough of the cold.
Post a Comment