Now, I don't mean to be tiresome, but I am really sick of snow and so even though this snow weekend was over 2 weeks ago, I only relunctantly post it now for lack of anything else! Dave's work had a ski day on Friday which Jon and Zac joined. Then, even though sore from using skiing muscles, they went snowmobiling on Saturday to use their different 'muscles'!




8 comments:
Yes... Jon could not move on Sunday after all the fun! Thanks again for watching CJ! Maybe we'll have to have a mom and girls outing and leave to boys home to do the work!
Um... YEAH! Seeing it happen is a whole other thing though. I still feel bad I didn't get to stay long. I will have to plan another exodus soon. Love you guys!!
Great pictures Barb!! Looks like lots of fun, although I would not have been able to move the next day!!
Oh cuties! Zac is a mad man... seriously!
WOW! I know how you feel about snow, but these are beautiful snow pictures! Our snow is all gone, but it's not spring time yet!
love you guys!
Aunt Barb I don't have your email address :( I want to add you to my blog invites :)
Looks Fun. But I am ready for no more snow also.
Hm...I almost miss the snow...but not really.
Post a Comment