Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Spring!

Happy Easter everyone! I'm standing in front of our new windows with my foot resting on the last liitle remainder of our huge snowman! Do you think spring is really here? I truly hope so! We wish you all an Easter filled with the love of family, the renewed hope and energy that spring always brings, and a deeper gratitude for the priceless gift from our Savior of the resurrection. He is risen indeed.

5 comments:

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I don't think you planned a before and after shot. The picture with the snowman shows the old windows perfectly! The look very nice!

Dellany Higby said...

Perty. Funny the little things that can make a huge difference! SPRING please come and stay!!!!!!!

Myrna said...

The windows are GORGEOUS! Shiney and new--you look great TOO!!

The Meads said...

Happy Spring!!!! We had four foot drifts on Monday, but the sun is shining and it's meeeelllllting:) I made paska yesterday and I just finished icing it...hope it's lemony enough, lol.
love you

Amberly said...

Yeah! Your windows look great! I need to come see all of them! I hope spring is here to stay too!