Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Party

Sunday was a big day! It began as it always does with my Mom calling me and greeting me in German with "The Lord is risen," and getting the answer, also in German, "He is risen indeed!" We attended Church and then got ready for the crowd! Not only did we celebrate Easter with all of the traditional things - big ham dinner, Paska, the Easter bread made by my Grandma, my Mom and now her daughters, the searching for eggs by the grandkids, blowing bubbles in the backyard and generally eating too much chocolate, but we celebrated birthdays too! It was Tremayne's 25th on Easter and Morgyn turns 6 on the 14th, so we made a big party of it. We missed Amberly and her family who were in Ephraim celebrating with the Rhodes side. Flowers are compliments of Zac and Taylor!

Morgyn

Cameron

Tyler

C.J.

Birthday girl

6 comments:

The Meads said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cameron is so grown up and CJ looks a little worried:) Winter came back for our Easter but it was sunny outside.
love ya!

Duffin Family said...

Wow! I never would have recognized Cassidy's boys! They are HUGE! I still remember them as they looked the day we brought Stella home! Glad to see you had a good Easter. Can't wait to see you soon for Stella's platnum birthday!

Amberly said...

I'm SOOO sad I missed it! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Maybe next year we will be rebels and come to your party! Platinum birthday for Stella, huh? How cute is that?

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I think this year I out-Paska-ed myself...meaning I ate nearly ALL of the two loaves that my mom made. oops!

Dellany Higby said...

We should have took more pictures now that I think about it! Good thing you got all the cute grandkids tho. That is really all that matters!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Very cute grandkids! The food was delicious and of course it was a good time as always... we even found a giant Easter egg C.J. in the tree!