1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I have to admit I use bags whenever I can...easy!
2. Real tree or Artificial? When the kids were little we made an event of "going up on the mountain" to cut down a tree, but it has been artificial for many years now, since living in Sandy.
2. Real tree or Artificial? When the kids were little we made an event of "going up on the mountain" to cut down a tree, but it has been artificial for many years now, since living in Sandy.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving or as soon as possible thereafter.
4. When do you take the tree down? By the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes! It's a tradition (mixed with Canada Dry ginger ale)!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a watch I loved. Christmases were simpler then.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dave.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The tiniest grandchild...baby toys are so much fun!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Fontanini is my favorite, but I also have a white ceramic scene I made many years ago that I put out every year as well.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I will mail them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A hideous fuschia nylon robe!!!! AAHHH!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The one with Jimmy Stewart in it.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? January sales!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup, guilty.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies, English toffee and chocolate of any kind.
16. Lights on the tree? White.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Stille Nacht, O Holy Night, Mary's Lullaby.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure! Ummmmm....
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Both. (2 trees)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas eve we open PJ's and then Christmas Morning, we open presents.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crowds and traffic.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? White snowflakes, angels and glitter.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Honey Baked Ham, funeral potatoes, and chocolate.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To have my family all together, and to watch the grandkids enjoy their new playroom! (Thanks kids!)
26. Who is tagged? Anyone that wants to do it!
2 comments:
You are your daughters mother (I just read Ams)! It is funny how many of the traditions have been passed down to us kids, they are great so no complaints here. FALALALALA
I'm glad you liked the tag. It was fun to read! Cute background too! :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment