For my birthday this year Amberly and Brittany and all the kids went together to do a downstairs EXTREME MAKEOVER (badly needed) and what a project it was! For me, this was the Thanksgiving that wasn't, because even though every one was here, I was in my bedroom sick with the flu! It was also the weekend planned for the makeover, so the girls were very happy to take over without any influence from me! Everyone pitched in and Dave was the Grandpa-extraordinaire that took the kids to MacDonalds and the park! Dell and Tremayne brought Guitar Hero over to entertain for the rest of the time. The downstairs looks wonderful with yummy chocolate ice cream walls and a red accent wall! The grandkids now have a new playroom all clean and sparkling to enjoy! Thanks to my great kids from the bottom of my heart!!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Extreme Makeover Birthday Edition!
For my birthday this year Amberly and Brittany and all the kids went together to do a downstairs EXTREME MAKEOVER (badly needed) and what a project it was! For me, this was the Thanksgiving that wasn't, because even though every one was here, I was in my bedroom sick with the flu! It was also the weekend planned for the makeover, so the girls were very happy to take over without any influence from me! Everyone pitched in and Dave was the Grandpa-extraordinaire that took the kids to MacDonalds and the park! Dell and Tremayne brought Guitar Hero over to entertain for the rest of the time. The downstairs looks wonderful with yummy chocolate ice cream walls and a red accent wall! The grandkids now have a new playroom all clean and sparkling to enjoy! Thanks to my great kids from the bottom of my heart!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cute family! You all have fun no matter ther circumstance!! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!
It was so much fun to see you guys! Thank you for the wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks Dad for always being so much fun for the kids! I'm glad you are feeling better mom! It was fun to do the Extreme Home Re-do! We love you!!
What a fun idea and what great kids to do all that work! I'm sorry you had the flu! I had the flu as well, but luckily mine didn't start until after I stuffed myself.
Love the pics! We haven't been home long enough for me to check blogs... It was so fun to do your makeover and I'm glad you like it. It sure looks better!
I hope you are feeling better Aunt Barb! Look how blessed you are to have such good kids to do such a great thing for you! It looks like they had a lot of fun, and aren't you so glad you didn't have to do anything? :) We will have to come and see the finished project! Love you-
Ahhh, you don't even know how wonderful it was to paint over the blue wall!! HEHE. Oh and it's Rock Band mom, not guitar hero. Sheesh. Hope you are lovin the basement. Love ya!
Post a Comment