While Amberly and Jason were celebrating their 11th Anniversary, Dave and I were having fun with the boys! We took them to the movie WALL.E, not knowing it was a "first" for the twins and Nathan to go to a big theater. (Ignorance is bliss) We had a great time and even NaNa was in awe and good for the whole time. Davin was our big helper!
It was Grandpa's 82nd Birthday and once again he made home-made ice cream for us - 2 kinds! (If he makes it we will come!) It's always fun to be with the whole family!
4 comments:
I'm sad that I missed the b-day party! How can I miss home made ice cream twice??? Thanks again for watching the boos while we had a long date! We love you guys so much!
Cute pics mom! (Besides the one where I look half alive. hehe) How was Wall e? It looked really cute, I bet the kids had a blast!
Cute pictures of your grandkids!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
P.S. I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog to see pictures of my mom's newest grandbaby!
Sorry for the delay in posting a comment... I only leave comments when you post pictures of ME! ha ha j/k The ice cream party was fun, it's always good to get together with the fam! Those pics of Am's boys are cute too... fun with the bubs!
Post a Comment