In the spirit of Where's Waldo, where do you think Dave was this weekend?
Yup, father and son on the Big Bow Hunt down by Beaver, Utah at Big John Flat. They were joined by his brothers Steve and Richard, and the nephews. There was more camo than you could imagine and the guys all had a 'manly' time enjoying the peace of the great outdoors. I was in heaven myself...you know, shopping, lunching with friends and watching my kind of movies! Thank goodness they didn't get one!
6 comments:
They really do disappear in those camo clothes!
Maybe I'm glad we didn't come... too much testosterone for me! Just teasing Dad! I wish I was shopping and going to lunch with you, Mom. That's my kind of weekend too! :)
Now that is too funny! I didn't think it possible to completely hide the big guy! Shopping is also my idea of the hunt...hunting for the bargains, that is!
I think your picture didn't post correctly, you can't see anything in it. HA. YAY for all the deer that made it through this season!! I was cheering for them, sorry Dad. hehe
Ar, ar, argh! (Tim the Toolman Taylor's man sound.) So Dad, what happens when you get lost up there in the wilderness and we can't find you?! Once again... GPS. I'm glad everyone had an enjoyable weekend!
You are lucky they didn't get one, Bill did. At least this time it won't be hung up on my wall this time! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment