Getting a family group picture taken is always a thing to behold!
Cassidy and Amberly know how to run and smile!!!!
Aaron & Collin
Well, I survived, and I have the scrapes and bug bites to prove it! Yes, once again we went down to Miller Flat Campground, by Fairview, (close to where Amberly and Jason live), for our family campout. The guys rode motorcycles, four-wheelers, played horse shoes, fished, shot their bows, and made great camp-fires. We had dutch-oven and tin-foil dinners, s'mores and lots of goodies. The cousins had a great time playing in the dirt together, riding bikes and even fishing too. But you have never seen so much DIRT! Above is a picture of Aaron & Collin - taken in the morning while they were still clean! Here I'm giving Nathan a big squeeze! Oh, the joys...
Morgyn
CJ always looked this clean because he was!
Tyler

6 comments:
Hi Barb!
mom and I are enjoying your wonderful pictures! Those kids are so cute...they're delicious! we're also enjoying a beautiful summer evening; we saw a bi-plane go by and mom said it reminded her of her first airplane ride. love ya, keep blogging:)
mom & Dorothy
I love camping it looks like you all had so much fun. I think the Carroll family is the best to go camping with!
Cute pictures! Looks like a fun time :)
How did you ever capture the twins in a picture clean? I didn't have one like that! It was so much fun! I loved just visiting with you and letting the kids play!
Yay! You survived yet another year of camping, one of your favorite things to do right? hehe. We really appreciate the time you guys put into these little get aways. It was so much fun and a much needed break. We love you! And thank you again and again.
(i.e. thank you for the pillow spray I use it every night and am obsessed with it, thank you for the food storage I don't know how many times now you've saved our lil' butts, and thank you for much more. LOVES.
oh, and i like your quote of the week. The power of one: 1 person, 1 idea and a single moment.
awesome:)
Post a Comment