Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Beauty from Dung
This is a Glacier Lily or a Dogtooth Violet. It grows in spring in the mountains and when we visited Provo River Falls they were blooming. What was interesting about this particular one was that it was growing through a pile of cow dung. (The shadow is my hand as I was taking the picture.) It just goes to show that sometimes we go through messy, smelly, awful times, but that beauty can still emerge through it all! I'm counting on this. I know Jason and the boys are too. I believe in the promise that "all things work together for good to them that love God." Romans 8:28 I still believe that miracles can happen in unlikely ways, and I do love God and trust in Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this! I'm always amazed to find beauty growing from the most unlikely places!
Post a Comment