Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tuesday, Day 337


I spoke too soon. I always do that. I thought I was doing so much better, and perhaps I was, but then Britt and I realized as we were working on plans for Dell's shower, that we were missing a huge component in our plans and ideas. Amberly. She would have been all over doing creative things to help us with it, and instead of feeling frustrated with each other, we recognized we were just so sad and missing her. She has left a huge hole in our family and our hearts, that no one else can fill. Besides that she seems to have been
our light as well.

1 comment:

Duffin Family said...

I'm so sorry. I can't believe its been 9 months. I'm sure you will always have times where you feel strong only to feel sucker-punched by grief. I can't even imagine. Dell's shower will be wonderful and I'm sure Am will be there next to her and you the whole time.