Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good friends...

Day 338
I have just returned from visiting 2 of my dearest old friends. Dave had to travel for work, so I went with him and got to visit, first with Nena and then with Joye. These women are 2 of the best people I've ever known, and their friendship has inspired me and encouraged me through the years, even though we rarely saw each other. Their friendship has never been in question, and I always knew I had them in the wings as support, no matter what. I am feeling so nostalgic for easier times, younger times, when our children were little and we still thought we could conquer all. Life has a way of teaching us lessons that we never wanted to learn, but we have persevered and are all trying to remain strong. I am so grateful for good people that have helped me become better.

No comments: