Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Friday

The Photo Booth fun
Britt and Dell
Gentry and Cassidy
The whole beautiful group!
Day 319 Dell's friends Andrea, Talisia and Kira gave her a shower that was beyond clever and cute. Brittany and I were in awe of all the tiny works of creativity and attention to detail. (Especially since we will be giving a family one soon!) She received so many great gifts that will really help her with a new baby...most of these girls have a baby already and KNOW what to get! It was great to see her interact with all of her friends...Britt and I left long before they did, because they are used to making a party last! So grateful for long-time friends that bless our lives!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

So happy to see you posted on your blog...I was worried. ;)

What fun!! The shower sounds like it was a complete success. I can't wait to meet this little angel fresh from heaven.