Friday, January 13, 2012
Day 298
Day 3 with the boys. Grandpa steps in and saves the day. This morning Dave made pancakes and took them to Wal Mart to get the things they like to eat, buy them a prize if they were good, and buy them some tooth brushes (since we forgot them). He's braver than I am, and now I can catch up on laundry and cleaning etc. For lunch Britt, Dellany, Cassidy and Dave took everyone to McDonalds to eat and play. For some reason I thought it would be a nice idea to feed the missionaries dinner, so I spent the afternoon getting ready for that while Nathan and CJ played together downstairs, and Aaron and Collin played Bookworm on my iPad. The missionaries were from Oregon and Indiana and loved the dinner, and were really cute with the boys. Cassidy took Davin with her kids to a hockey game. and to sleep over after. CJ will sleep over with Nathan here. Day 3 deemed a success. Kids are bathed and watching Cars 2! Can I go to bed yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are SO good Barbara, and brave!! I saw Zach walking Daisy and three kids following behind. It does truly take a village to raise children. Hang in there~~
Post a Comment