Day 197 This is Elder Quentin L Cook who spoke today in General Conference. His remarks brought me such comfort when he talked about the tragedies of life and how we can face the future with faith and confidence. First, he said that we must realize that we have a Father in Heaven who knows us and loves us personally, and understands our suffering. Second, he reminded us that we have a Savior and Redeemer whose atonement provides not only salvation and exaltation, but will compensate for all the unfairness of life. Third, the Father's plan of happiness for us includes eternal life with Him that includes a great and glorious reunion with all those we have lost. All wrongs will be righted and we will be able to see with perfect clarity and faultless understanding.
This message resonated with me, and I look forward with faith to the day when I can be re-united with Amberly and see with clarity and understanding why she was taken when she was. The whole conference was uplifting and encouraging and I feel like my lamp is filled again. I feel blessed and fortified again with strength to carry on.

No comments:
Post a Comment