Sunday, October 2, 2011

Saturday Setback

Day 196 Today was a great day for football, beautiful weather and a great chance for the Utes to win. However, too many turnovers, and they gave it away. Here are Zac and Taylor still smiling at the beginning of the game. Dave helped me in the front yard this morning, digging up weeds and blowing leaves, and then we listened to Conference. Meanwhile, he began the process of making some venison jerky out of our frozen venison burger from last year. (The very best way to use it up.) I was happy he could leave in the afternoon to go to the game. because it let me keep puttering all evening while I tended Daisy! A productive day despite the setback!

1 comment:

Zac and Tay said...

Good think I got this picture at the start of the game because NO ONE was up for a smiling picture towards the end... :( Ute fans + loosing game = Men in bad moods ... no bueno