Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Solstice


Day 94

Dave found me at the pool during lunch today...only today I was totally in the shade! It's another hot day. I feel badly he has meetings, but I love to relax and read my Book Club book on my iPad. After their meetings we left for Amish country where we stopped for a picture at yes, Intercourse, PA! We had dinner at a place called Miller's where I tried Shoo Fly pie for the first time. On our way home we saw fireflies blinking in the night...enchanting.

2 comments:

Duffin Family said...

Interesting name don't ya think ;)

john and brenda said...

What a fun vacation you are having! I LOVE our ipad2! What book are you reading? I have turned into a reading maniac! Do you do Good Reads on the computer? I would love to see your books and share mine with you!