Day 81
Today I had 2 surprise visits. The first was my friend Cindy, my back-door neighbor, who brought me a necklace made with a crystal that was used to make the chandeliers at the Draper Temple...something to remind me that we are prisms for His light, depending on how we live. Even though she just lost her Mom days ago, she wanted to be sure to let me know of her love and sympathy. She brought me light.
The next was from a friend I haven't seen for quite a while. She ground wheat, baked bread and came to give me hugs and solace. She brought me warmth. Both friends talked a while and lifted my spirits. Both gifts were meaningful gifts of the heart. Thank you Cindy and Annette!
Today I had 2 surprise visits. The first was my friend Cindy, my back-door neighbor, who brought me a necklace made with a crystal that was used to make the chandeliers at the Draper Temple...something to remind me that we are prisms for His light, depending on how we live. Even though she just lost her Mom days ago, she wanted to be sure to let me know of her love and sympathy. She brought me light.
The next was from a friend I haven't seen for quite a while. She ground wheat, baked bread and came to give me hugs and solace. She brought me warmth. Both friends talked a while and lifted my spirits. Both gifts were meaningful gifts of the heart. Thank you Cindy and Annette!
No comments:
Post a Comment