Day 63 Today was so sunny and beautiful! Here are the boys hanging out in their back yard. These are the quilts that I started and my friend Myrna finished for us. Davin on top, and Collin below love their room, and their quilts!
How wonderful that you are in the habit of looking for your blessings. I just read your post about Amberly on facebook and am not over the shock. On Tuesday I read your Sanpete gives back and seeing Amberly's pictures made my heart hurt...so thin and pale. What a trooper she was to go out that day even in her pain and 'final hours'. I am inspired by her and by you. I know you will be held in the palm of Heavenly Father's hand as you walk down the path that you must walk now. Oh how I wish I could help you. Having my sister die young was one of the greatest lessons in God's love and Christ's atoning sacrifice for me. The best things learned are hardest earned, as you know. I love you Barbara.
I found your blog on Am's blog. I keep going to it and reading the things she wrote. I am also thinking of you and reading your QUOTE FOR THE MONTH. This trial is certainly more than a disappointment.....I truly can't imagine how painful. I keep thinking about your talk from the funeral and how we don't see the big picture. We can't understand that anything could be more important than Am staying here with her family, yet we have faith in Heavenly Father that there must be something. Still, my heart breaks. I know Am is smiling down on you with gratitude for being there with her family. May you have the spirit of the Holy Ghost with you as you feel such sorrow and help Jason and the boys. You are the angel now!
2 comments:
How wonderful that you are in the habit of looking for your blessings. I just read your post about Amberly on facebook and am not over the shock. On Tuesday I read your Sanpete gives back and seeing Amberly's pictures made my heart hurt...so thin and pale. What a trooper she was to go out that day even in her pain and 'final hours'. I am inspired by her and by you. I know you will be held in the palm of Heavenly Father's hand as you walk down the path that you must walk now. Oh how I wish I could help you. Having my sister die young was one of the greatest lessons in God's love and Christ's atoning sacrifice for me. The best things learned are hardest earned, as you know. I love you Barbara.
I found your blog on Am's blog. I keep going to it and reading the things she wrote. I am also thinking of you and reading your QUOTE FOR THE MONTH. This trial is certainly more than a disappointment.....I truly can't imagine how painful. I keep thinking about your talk from the funeral and how we don't see the big picture. We can't understand that anything could be more important than Am staying here with her family, yet we have faith in Heavenly Father that there must be something. Still, my heart breaks. I know Am is smiling down on you with gratitude for being there with her family. May you have the spirit of the Holy Ghost with you as you feel such sorrow and help Jason and the boys. You are the angel now!
Post a Comment