Saturday, March 19, 2011

A pic a day!

My daughter Amberly is doing a post a day with pictures and I thought it was such a good idea that I'm going to give it a go! I have been the worst slacker about blogging of late, so this will motivate me!
Day 1

Cinderelli, Cinderelli! Never think that old prom dresses cannot be useful. I made this years ago for Dellany, and when we were doing a Daddy-Daughter Ball for the 8-12 year old girls, this was just the ticket. Using a dress form, a stool on wheels and some extra material and tulle, it was easy to create the perfect prop. Can you see the birdies on the shoulders? The girls loved it, and loved dancing with their Dads even more. It was a fun and magical night for them. "She" kept me company for a week in the family room, and finally I had to put her away. It was way past midnight after all, and Prince Charming was snoring away in the bedroom!

2 comments:

Anja said...

I hope you blog more often, I love this one! What fun for a girl to get to wear such a dress.

Duffin Family said...

I did a photo a day last year and I'm continuing it this year. I love it! I'll have to show you my album when we get together for Stella's birthday!