Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Facebook anyone?

OK, so I bowed to pressure from the kids and friends, and have opened an account on Facebook! So, look for me there, until I can have something exciting happen that I can blog about!

6 comments:

The Meads said...

Ok, if I can figure out how to do that! Blogging is challenging enough for me. I'll get Lauren to set me up when she comes home on the weekend:)

Amberly said...

Now you are never going to get anything done... I'm just giving you a fair warning!

The Meads said...

ps I like your blog layout..wish I knew how to get rid of my Christmas background! I also enjoy your quote of the week:) It's wedding madness here. Our decorating scheme is going to be feathers and sparkles; any ideas crafty ladies?

Lauren said...

yippee facebook! now I can facebook "stalk" you!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Yes, I'm feeling sassy! Whoops... no I mean I'M feeling sassy. I'm so confused! That's just a special one for you mom. No one else will have a clue what I'm talking about. I think it's good for you to stay on top of new technology.

Duffin Family said...

Someone needs to teach me about facebook. I have no idea how to get on there or anything! We missed you at lunch a few weeks ago. Hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing you at Stella's platnum birthday!