Thursday, January 15, 2009

We are so BORING!

I haven't blogged for a while, because #1 the girls have already posted the cute pictures from Christmas, #2 there is nothing really going on here, we are SO boring, and #3 I have to wait for Amberly to change my background because I am so lame. So yeah, it still looks like Christmas, sorry. I'll make Dave take pictures of snowmobiling next time, since you KNOW he will be going again soon! Here are my thoughts on my new goals for the New Year:

Resolute
In finding the
New Year's solutions,
I resolve to make
NO New Year's
Resolutions.

(My resolutions were the same year after year anyway)

3 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Oooh I like that momma. Ever since I was a wee child I have found the whole idea of new years resolutions a bit flawed, not sure why.

Duffin Family said...

Good for you! I have years when I don't make resolutions either. I'm constantly making goals throughout the year anyways so I try not to put too much focus on "New Years Resolutions". Who needs the pressure??? By the way, I can't change my background either without my computer consultants. Glad I'm not the only one!

Zac and Tay said...

Hey barb! I just took a bunch of pictures of snowmobilling last saturday. If you want I can email them to you. What's your email address?? Let me know :) Mine is taylor_ekins@yahoo.com :)