Monday, January 26, 2009

As promised...

Here is Dave on top of his world in American Fork Canyon -
a beautiful day in the mountains! Tremayne, Zac and Taylor
went with him this time and had a great time.

Zac jumping a cornice


Zac above and Dave below.


Zac, Taylor & Tremayne



Cascade Springs - thanks Taylor for the photos!

4 comments:

Zac and Tay said...

You are very welcome!! :)I have a bunch more of your goofy son ha ha so just let me know if you ever want more pictures :) Love ya!

Dellany Higby said...

Love the pics, thanks tay tay. Tremayne LOVED cascade springs, he told me he wished he had known about it when he was trying to think of a way to propose to me! Basketball shorts worked just fine hun... hehehe. Thanks for taking him Nomobilin!

Amberly said...

The pictures sure are pretty... but I was so glad to be inside WARM, going out to lunch and shopping! Thanks for watching the boos for me so I could catch up with some friends. I love you guys!!

Lauren said...

Wow the snow looks so beautiful up there! The snow is melting here, but we'll probably get more. I'm just relishing the fact that I'm able to get my car out of its parking space without having to "gun it" to get the darn thing out of its snow cave!