Monday, October 13, 2008

Hugs from Grams

These are the handprint hugs that Amberly's boys sent to Grandma to cheer her up, and now here are hugs coming back to you all from Canada!

9 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

I'm glad you made it all the way to Canadia safely. And you didn't get lost? That is crazy! Hehe. What a cute idea Am! Tells Grams we love her so much and we wish we could be there with everyone. HUGS AND KISSES!!!

tamrandfamily said...

Hugs to you too Grandma!! Amberly is the most creative isn't she?

matt and sarah said...

Oh give Grandma hugs for us too! Wish we could be there. Love you!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Hugs for Grandma from C.J., Jon, and I! What a cute idea! Amberly always thinks of the most creative sentimental ideas... she puts us all to shame :) Love you Grandma!

Amberly said...

Ok, that made me bawl my eyes out! I love you Grandma and wish I was there! Mom, give Grandma lots of big hugs from us since we can't be there to do it! Love you!!!!

Randalls said...

That made me cry too! Wish I was there too but Mom looks good although really skinny! Hope you are having a great time together!
Love you!

Lauren said...

Aw that's a sweet picture of Nana :) She looks very rosy in this picture. Cute idea with the hand hugs!

Duffin Family said...

Your mom is so cute! What a fun idea. I bet the boys enjoyed that. Hope you all are doing well! Let's get together soon! Love you guys.

Becca said...

We love you grandma! Hugs and kisses!