
I made it! No one is more surprised than I am that I got here...flying on a buddy pass thanks to Annette, Dave's sister, actually went quite smoothly (thanks again to her) and a little luck! I had to make a connecting flight in
Cincinnati which I thought would be a problem - especially when the plane had wiring problems and we had to disembark! But thankfully, they found another small plane and I was not bumped! Then renting a car and finding my way to Dorothy's was a new experience for me...but I did it!!!!! Thanks to NUVI and (surprisingly) a SENSE of where to turn when it failed!!!! The fall colors here are gorgeous and I've had fun walking the trails with Doe and the dogs!
2 comments:
Wow! What beautiful Fall leaves! Glad you made it safely! Give everyone our love and have fun!
That's a great picture! Good thing you knew when to turn even though NUVI didn't :)
Post a Comment