Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lagoon Day





Every year we waffle about whether or not to go to Lagoon...it's so hot, so sticky, so crowded, so expensive, but it seems every year we get 'talked into it' again! The kids and grandkids love it, so why not? Look at these pictures and tell me honestly...who's having the MOST fun?












5 comments:

The Meads said...

I loooove Lagoon! It was the first amusement park I ever went to! I wanna go too! The old wooden roller coaster was my favourite. The pictures are so fun, I think Dave secretly hopes the kids will want to go every year so he can too:) love ya

Amberly said...

We had a blast! Thanks for coming again. Dad is so funny, I think he had the most fun! You guys are such great grandparents! We love you!

Dellany Higby said...

Oh wow! I didn't know they let Dad ride Puff. That picture is hilarious, it reminds me of "one of these things is not like the others..." Thank you so much for always bringing us together as a family, it is so good for us and so much fun! I know that Dad actually really doesn't even like Lagoon that much, but he LOVES playing with his grandkids. Too cute. Thank you again and again! Love you.

Duffin Family said...

Lagoon looks like it was so much fun! Hope you guys had a fun summer. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

I would say it looks like Dad is having the most fun! You guys really are the greatest grandparents! Thanks again for watching CJ so Jon and I could go on the rides. I personally LOVE Lagoon!!! And... love to spend time with the Fam. We may need to crop some of these pics on here... they capture the paunch so nicely! Time to start running.