

I like seagulls, at least I always have .... we live in Utah where the seagulls saved us, right? Well today, as we were walking to our hotel, not one, but TWO seagulls swooped in for MY ice cream cone!! Yes, the first time he just knocked it from my hand and I rescued most of it, but the second time he got away with the whole thing! No one else in the group got attacked. Just me. What is up with that? Anyone remember the movie The Birds?
4 comments:
Ew!!! Creepy! I hate birds! And... yes, that Bird movie is scary! Glad to hear you survived the bird attack! Where was Dad to rescue you!? Also glad to see you're blogging as you go! You funny mamma!
Wow, that is weird that you were singled out... what is up with that? We are being attacked by mosquitos here and at this point, I think I'd rather be attacked by a bird!! I can't believe it took your ice cream! Well it looks like you guys are having lots of fun so far.
Wow, you have been gone like two days and you have more posts going than ever before! Um, we have escaped to your haven, ate all your food, and ummm slept in your bed!! We didn't let the doggies in the sheets or anything tho, and I made sure Tremayne was all clean first. Hope you are having fun!!
Ok I don't know if its just me but Mom... I'm starting to get a little worried that between the birds and the breaking and entering you won't make it back alive and if you do it will be in cuffs.... maybe its time to tone it down a bit...? HAHA I wish I could be there for all this fun!
Post a Comment