Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you

Day 365
I've done it! A year of doing a blog a day! I know Amberly is proud of me, but I have to thank her for starting me on this journey. I don't think she knew how much I would need this, to help me work through my grief, and to help me heal. Some days it was hard to know what to say, but because I had promised her I would do it, I kept going. Counting the blessings I could see, and trusting in the blessings I couldn't yet see, helped me to look within and to look to God. What a gift! Thank you Amberly, for your good example, for your love, and for the gifts you have left for each one of us!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I just realized it was the first day of spring...very appropriate to leave this year behind and begin with something new!