Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 354

My friends Anne, Anne and I went to a famous author and potter named Ben Behunin to get these beautiful remembrances for our friends the Adams. Cindy is holding a Journey Jar for life's journey messages, (the center represents eternity) and Rick is holding a bowl that holds great meaning for them. Their life's journey has been so difficult with the loss of their son Tanner, and it was wonderful to visit with them and bring them some joy. "Let us pause in life's travels to look up and see the sun which is always shining for those with open eyes, look, search, discover." I couldn't resist getting a beautiful bowl for me too! Amberly would have loved all of his creations!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

This is beautiful! I love the saying on the bowl. What a loving thing you've provided for them. You're awesome Barbara!!