Day 323
This is something like what my Mom said to Dave when we got married. (She said that when I act my worst, I need love the most.) So true. I've felt entirely un-lovely today, cranky and sad and impatient. I've been waiting for pics to be sent to me so I could do my blog, and patience is not my long suit. Then when I got them, it has taken me forever to get caught up and get everything in order. The vacuum didn't work, so my cleaning zeal was stalled, and I've had a frustrating day. I'm tired and going to do the world a favor and go to bed!
1 comment:
HA! I love it. When you think there is nothing ELSE that will cause a challenge, the vacuum doesn't work. Ok, so I had to laugh at this one...I'd have done the same thing!!
p.s. I have a vacuum you can borrow if you need!! !
Post a Comment