Saturday, the 28th All went well with my knee surgery yesterday except I had an afternoon schedule and was starving and bored by the time they took me back. Afterwards I was able to walk around fairly well, all considering, so I haven't used crutches. I came home to dinner waiting for me from my Visiting Teachers, and I had a decent night with not much pain, so Dellany came to tend me today while the boys and Taylor went snowmobiling. We even did some sewing for the baby's room! My friend Myrna rescued the day by re-threading my serger, because I was a little 'loopy' and did it wrong. My friend Ginny brought over these flowers and some treats. Then Cassidy made her wonderful chicken enchiladas for EVERYONE, so we had such a lively group over here that Bisou and I retreated to my bedroom for some quiet and rest, while they played a rowdy card game. (We are getting to be such old ladies.) I sure hope I didn't overdo it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment