Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 308

Today was the first day of the second semester at school. There were a lot of changes and I had so much work to do that I missed my Institute class which I really hate to do. The class always teaches me something new, and inspires me to want to do better and be better. I loved this saying, because it has been my experience that often it seems we must work through things on our own and sometimes in silence, so that the blessings can come after. Then we can look back and see how much we have gained, how much we have learned, and that He was with us after all, just out of sight, aware, waiting for us to pass the test and prove ourselves true to Him. I'm grateful for the blessings I've been given that have been quiet and unseen, because I know I have been upheld,
even when I felt I was alone.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I have the hardest time begin quiet....