Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 301

I went to the airport this morning with the boys all packed and ready to go home. Jason and Paula looked sun-kissed and happy, but freezing in the cold and snow here. Zac and Tay drove my car to take me back, so that Jason could be on his way, after their red-eye flight. I can't believe how much I miss those boys. The house is so quiet...this balloon for Grandpa is all that remains. Sigh.
This afternoon Dellany and I started on the quilt and pillow for the baby's room...she's doing really well with her new machine from Tremayne, considering she's a beginner!
Then this evening we played a rowdy game of Hedbandz with Zac & Tay, Jon & Britt, CJ, Dave and me. (I won.) NOW can I go to bed?

1 comment:

Myrna said...

You did it!! Woohoo!! Way to go Barbara and family!!! I'm sure that the boys enjoyed spending time with you. And I can tell they feel right at home at your house!!