Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!


Day 250 I served Thanksgiving dinner buffet-style this year and this is all the boys put on their plate!
Hungry pregnant Delly was was first after the kids!
Cassidy loves to cuddle with Jesse
Davin, Aaron and Tyler
The boys love to hang out with each other!
Grandma having a one-on-one with Jason
Going through the ads in the paper!
The Thurstons!
Grandma's turkey cookies are always a hit!
Morgyn reading Nathan's book to him and CJ
This year I gave little pre-Christmas gifts to everyone...something to get them excited about Christmas, like they really need any encouragement on that! I went more casual this year with paper plates and no one seemed to mind. I assigned food out to the girls, which really helped and it turned out to be a really enjoyable day with everyone around. I'm grateful for each one of them!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Looks like it was definitely a wonderful Thanksgiving at your house! The boys are growing up way to fast. Del looks beautiful! What a great family you've got!