Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Do You Love Her More Than Me?

Day 235 A while ago I was having a horrible grieving moment in my car. I hate to admit it, but I was howling like a baby and pounding on the steering wheel in frustration, because I missed Amberly so very much. Then a startling thought was placed into my mind like Heavenly Father was asking me this question, "Do you love her more than me?" It stopped me short. Never had that thought ever occurred to me before. Do I? I've been certainly grieving like I do. If I love Him, I trust Him, and I trust in His plan. His plan for Amberly was to take her home to Him. He loves her more than I can comprehend; she was His before she was mine. I'm grateful for this message given to me in the midst of my grief, for I have a new perspective, and I find that my sorrow is easing because of it. Truly counting my blessings...

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

Such a beautiful thought. Thank you for sharing. (Hugs)

john and brenda said...

Right on Barbara! I read an article in the Church News on faith and the title was, "To have faith we must learn to trust." I love your thought here. It shows your faith AND trust.