After this weekend with the boys, I'm reminded of how much I love them, no matter how naughty they get. They've had a life-changing experience by losing their Mom, and more changes happening in the wings. What matters most is that they know they are truly loved. I'm creating "Forever" books for each one for Christmas, telling them about their Mom's growing up years, meeting their Dad, and how she felt when each one of them came into the world. At the end I have a full page picture of her faded out slightly, letting them know she will always be with them, and that she will love them FOREVER.
Love IS what matters most, and love is a forever thing.

3 comments:
Wow, what a wonderful tribute to Amberly!! The boys will cherish them all their lives. :)
Mom, those sound absolutely amazing. I want to see them, I would love to help you with them too but I probably am not much help. So grateful for you. Love ya.
How neat! They will surely treasure those and be able to remember their mom always.
Post a Comment