Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 224

Dave, Dell and Tremayne went down to watch Davin and Jason race their motorcycles this morning.
Here's Davin doing really well in the cold and dusty conditions!
Here are Aaron and Collin enjoying their licorice and the fun!

They all had a great time and then later, Dave, Zac and Taylor, Dellany and Tremayne went to the Ute's blackout game. You might wonder what I was doing? Oh, I was working on a big Christmas project for the boys, baking Jason's cake for tomorrow, canning the tomatoes that have ripened, and doing laundry and cleaning. Yes, excitement plus, but I accomplished a lot. And the Utes won!

1 comment:

Zac and Tay said...

Yay! That's so fun that Jason & Davin did so well in their races :) Also, Yay to us.. we now have happy husbands once again thanks to the Utes winning ;)