Thursday, September 29, 2011
Wednesday
Day 193 After posting about how much I loved Diet Dr. Pepper, I started thinking about how bad it truly was for my health. I could hear Amberly's words in my head cataloging all of the things it does, and I realized that I was probably addicted to it. So this is day 4 of quitting cold turkey. I haven't even had any kind of soda. Monday I nodded off through most of my Institute class. I've had headaches. I have no energy. Do I crave it? Oh yes. Am I going to give in? No. I'm trying to drink a lot of water, and when I'm really needing a little something, I eat a little bit of chocolate. But now it's only 8:30 PM and I am already wanting my bed. I know that soon my body will adjust...but until then, nighty-night. And I will never give up chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Barbara, I'm catching up on a lot of your posts. The internet is patient :) I like this sign. You are doing some of your grieving in a way through posting blessings. I bet sometimes it's a struggle to count blessings. Keep at it! God is still good and He loves you. Blessings,
Anja
Post a Comment