Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Day 178
Last night a friend of ours died leaving a wife and 5 children. He had cancer of the liver just like Amberly, although a different kind. This has brought back all of the sorrow we've suffered the past few months. When we were at Swiss Days I saw this silver bell necklace made from old cutlery, and when I was told this pattern was "Eternally Yours", I bought it as a momento of Amberly, because she IS eternally mine! It gives a sweet tinkling sound when I move, and it reminds me of Amberly and her "fairies". This evening after getting home from work and errands, I got into my nightgown and wore this necklace around, missing my girl and feeling grieved for all the loss, and for those that must mourn and miss their loved ones so much. I didn't answer the door or the phone, and since Dave was working late, I had some good woe-is-me alone time. Okay, now I feel a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment