Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunday Blessings

CJ, Keith, Dave, Zac
Day 148
Today was one of the happiest days I've had in a long, long time! We were privileged to witness Zachary ordained as an Elder by his father...a wonderful experience...and then see him help set apart Taylor in her new calling as Activity Days leader. Later in the day we were able to be with Zac and Taylor when Zac received his Patriarchal Blessing. It was an amazing and uplifting experience! Zac was told so many wonderful things to help him in his life, and we got a sense of just what a great man he is going to become. (Something I've always felt as his proud Mama!) Most of us met later here at home to finally eat and spend time together. It was a long but fulfilling day. Counting my blessngs...

2 comments:

Randalls said...

Sooo happy for you and Zac & Taylor! We cherish the good days now don't we? Love you!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

What a wonderful day! So proud of Zac and Tay. I love that picture with the guys. Makes my heart happy.